<VV> [SCG] 30k mile '62 sedan Survivor!

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 01:58:41 EDT 2013

I have three 62 Corvairs here right now, two are mine and one belongs to a
friend.  The last few days I've been working on my friends 62 coupe and I
can tell you for sure that the "Z" shaped glue mark from the jacking
instructions (I think that's what label it was) is in the usual spot on the
passenger side of the hood.  If the car had been built with insulation
under the hood like that I expect the glue "Z" wouldn't be present.

I will check the other two 62's, and at which plant each was built.  I can
look for info on when each was built also.

Ray Rodriguez III
Certifiable Vair Nut