<VV> Fwd: Re: VAPOR LOCK

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Apr 9 15:20:39 EDT 2013

I'm totally opposed to using an electric fuel pump to enable a quick start
after a long park spell.  It makes no sense to start on dry bearings and I
find that the extended cranking time required to fill dry carburetors is
just a little after the oil pressure comes up.  Before that you don't want
it to start!
RonH