<VV> 1965 Chevrolet Corvair NO RESERVE AUCTION ?? --> "The high bidder will get the car. Even if the reserve is not met."

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Apr 10 16:47:34 EDT 2013

>From the Q&A at the bottom of the listing :
Q: How come the eBay listing says "reserve not met" in the pics it says no
reserve what would it cost to ship to Ontario Canada k8n2h3
A: Good morning, The no reserve was a listing mistake.

The high bidder will get the car. Even if the reserve is not met. I will be
glad to get you a shipping price. I will send you a message once I have it.
Thank you, Michael

Charles Lee
Riverside City College
C++ Programming