<VV> 4 door convertible

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 20:43:27 EDT 2013

 Several years ago, late 80s early 90s perhaps, one of our CORSA members built a
four-door convertible. The build was well thought out and he reinforced the
unibody by building a square-section steel tube backbone frame that went through
the longitudinal center of the car, much like a Lotus backbone frame or more
accurately a TVR frame. The long "center console" of this car looks similar to
the backbone frame from the CORSA car. I wonder is this is the same car? Does
anybody remember the CORSA car to which I am referring? If so, does anyone know
what happened to that car?

Regards,
Joe White (62 four door, 66 PorVair, 64 Spyder)

  That car is in the Denver area...  was at the Convention

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=63674,filename=DSCF0144_Small_.JPG

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=63675,filename=DSCF0141_Small_.JPG

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon