<VV> engine cuts out making left turns

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 15:10:46 EDT 2013

My 1963 84hp PG coupe has started cutting out when making left turns.  It
is 100% reliable and I can even get it to happen in a sharp curve if I
swerve left a little to increase momentary G-force.

I'm assuming this is a carb flooding (or starvation) issue but since it
only happens in left turns I figure that must provide more info than I can
translate.

I'm trying to get this fixed in the next couple of hours before going on a
200 mile round trip, so any replies are much appreciated!

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez III

Any  Smoke out the tailpipe?   If none.. it's not flooding.

  TEST.. to eliminate electrical connections

Warm it up....  go test to make sure it still does it..

Add Jumper  from battery + to Coil Pos.  and from Bat -  to the engine.

 Retest..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio