<VV> engine cuts out making left turns

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 15:32:35 EDT 2013

Ray - Probably a starvation issue. Try raising the float levels. Since
float position is set with the carb top inverted, you are actually lowering
the relative position of the float to the carb top when the fuel inlet  needle
closes.

An alternate course of action for the future?  Buy some really crappy
tires! <grin>

-Seth

In a message dated 4/11/2013 11:59:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,