<VV> PVC Blockage?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:44:34 EDT 2013

Bill, excessive blow by will show up running the engine with the oil
fill cap off. On my car with compression in the 110 to 125 range on a
old engine I could easily feel a steady pulsing of air on my hand. The
newly overhauled engine with .030 cylinders new Egge pistons and chrome
rings does not produce any blow at all.
Mark Durham
Sent from my Windows Phone