<VV> Electikons

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 08:55:58 EDT 2013

The April edition of the Corsa Communique has the ballot for the board of
directors election. In the past, we have gotten a dedicated ballot for our
respective division based on our mailing address. This year we got a
generic ballot and we have to guess what division we are in. Guess wrong,
and your ballot gets thrown out.

Am I missing something? I saw nowhere in the magazine with a map or a list
of zip codes for us to identify what division we are in. I'm pretty sure
I'm in the central division and since the candidates are unopposed, I will
not vote, but some newbie might not have a clue.

Marc Sheridan