<VV> Jonathan Winters - RIP (like that could happen) - Corvair content

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Apr 12 22:28:48 EDT 2013

This is one of my favorite movies.

There is a blue & white Rampside that drives by in the movie. I do not
know if the one at the airport is the same, since that trailer scene is
black & white.

The cast really is all star. From main characters to people that appear
for a few minutes.

OK, so Doodles Weaver is not an A list guy, but he did good work with
Spike Jones!

76 people in the cast and not many unknowns for us over 50 folks.

Even the Three Stooges put in an appearance. One of their last.

If there was a Corvair car in that trailer, I need a bigger monitor!

Frank DuVal