<VV> Expert witness info - Corvair included

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Apr 13 20:28:43 EDT 2013

For some reason, probably the outcome of a Google search, I ended up at the
 Blog of a crash scene investigator. He was a GM employee, worked on
Corvair  lawsuit response, and left GM. He eventually ended up on the "other
side",  so to speak. His name is Carl F. Thelin. A link to his musings is below.
He does  talk about many "events", as he calls them, as well as discussing
the court  rituals he has experienced, etc. I am not endorsing his
suggestions, his  conclusions or even his observations, but I found it interesting
reading.  Plenty of Corvair discussion is included. Some of it will, indeed
piss you off.  But that is what discussion is for, isn't it? - Seth Emerson

http://cxsi.blogspot.com/