<VV> Pe: Put a torch on a piece of PVC

jay m jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sat Apr 13 21:41:18 EDT 2013

I've determined that PVC (Sched 40) sprinkler pipe is just barely good
enough for automotive cooling systems, as long as I use an adapter at
each end and clamp onto steel.
If you clamp to the PVC it compresses and the hose loosens up.

But the PVC has been in service over 2 years and is working fine.
('61 w/3.8 transverse)

cheers
Jay

.