<VV> PVC Blockage? -- PCV !!

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 23:25:26 EDT 2013

My understanding of the positive crankcase ventilation system is it was
the first step in emissions systems, and was a retrofit to the earlier
corvairs. My original draft tube car worked just fine, however, it does
pollute the air, whereas the current Corvair has a PVC on it which
sucks out the gases, routes them to the intake where they will be
burned. The little hose provides a pressure to the other side of the
PVC to shut it off at higher engine speeds when it is needed less.
Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone