<VV> Cleaning out an upper PCV tube blockage

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 00:16:56 EDT 2013

A slightly better solution would be to use a speedometer cable, similar to
what Smitty suggested, but insert it through a small hole in the turn of
the  upper pipe, modified for this task. The top end of the upper pipe should
be  connected through a tapered (or just super-taped) connector, to a Shop
Vac.  Remove the oil filler cap, turn on the Shop Vac, and using the drill,
feed  the speedo cable down through the gunk in the lower tube. The shop Vac
will pull  out any debris loosened up by the whipping cable. I know it's not
perfect,  Mike.  - Seth Emerson

In a message dated 4/13/2013 9:06:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,