<VV> Surprise Visitor This Week

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:14:07 EDT 2013

I had the convertible out earlier this week, driving around ... and lookee
what pulls in to park in front of me!

http://blog.jenis.com/jenis-new-rampside-pickup/

The owner had just picked it up ... she bought it to help promote her ice
cream business. The best part of it is, I was parked in front of one of her
stores ... they had no idea they were pulling in to park in front of
another Corvair!

I spoke with one of her staff that was cruising it around, and gave him my
card and some advice on taking care of it. I've already started campaigning
for her to put it in our local 4th of July parade :)

My '65 Corsa appears in the last picture, and I put in a plug for CORSA
while I was at it :)