<VV> Money (humor)

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Fri Apr 19 13:52:41 EDT 2013

Do you know anyone that would take a check for that amount unless it's a close friend?  If you can get enough out of an ATM to buy said Rampside your ATMs are much better than the ones we have here in TX.  The most I've ever been able to get out of one of those is $550 and it comes out in mostly 20s which are unmanageable.
I'll let you in on my super secret plan.  Every time you sell something or have a few extra hundreds in your wallet toss them in a shoebox.  Always buy your Corvair parts out of your bank account.  Before you know it you'll have 15 or 20K and you can buy that Rampside when you find it.  If you put it in the bank your wife will find something to spend it on or you'll end up spending it on something worthless like food, bills, home repairs or taxes.

Joel McGregor

From: Daniel Monasterio González [dmonasterio at hotmail.com]
Subject: Re: <VV> Money (humor)

Do you know about checks or ATMs ?Š.think there are a few ones on the
States.

Daniel