<VV> And to the Red Rampside owner/58 Great pics of Springfest!! Enjoy!

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 13:21:39 EDT 2013

Great photos.  Kept me going as I worked on my beaters this  weekend.  To
the owner of the red Rampside (or was it a Loadside?)--Based  on personal
experience I'd rotate the back half of your alternator so the plug  isn't
pointing up toward the load deck.  That flat six will twist enough to  break the
connector at the worst possible time (in my case 1,000 miles from home
after dark).

Wish I had been there.

Bob Hall

In a message dated 4/20/2013 10:50:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,