<VV> Dual Master Brake Cylinder Questions

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Sun Apr 21 16:52:46 EDT 2013

Hi Harry,
I got the information about the MC being upgraded from a single to a dual
third hand - obviously a miscommunication somewhere along the line. With
what I now know my guess is that it might have been replaced.
Because of all of the uncertainty of what's been done/not done and because I
really don't want to work on somebody else's brakes I've already suggested a
complete check by a competent brake shop.
Thanks,
Bob