<VV> Dual Master Brake Cylinder Questions

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 19:35:17 EDT 2013

_bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca_ (mailto:bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca)   writes:

Because  of all of the uncertainty of what's been done/not done and because
really  don't want to work on somebody else's brakes I've already suggested
complete check by a competent brake shop.

Bob - My advice for your situation is that you find the oldest brake shop
in town. Go there and look for the oldest mechanic still working there. He
should know how to diagnose those drum brakes! <grin> -Seth  Emerson