<VV> Need front turnsignal socket for '64 FC

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 11:01:17 EDT 2013

Hi Bob,
The headlite housing is the same for all FCs. If you want totally stock you will need an FC part. The wiring harnesses that plug into the vehicle are what make it different. But if bone stock is not a concern an early car can be made to work properly easily. What I like about these parts is they are easily serviceable.
Timothy Shortle in Durango colorado 81301