<VV> Single Carburetor

John Ingram johnvi at cloud9.net
Mon Apr 22 15:53:30 EDT 2013

Seth,
I have done a similar setting and the idle does go down when I
disconnect the vacuum hose.  So, there should be no difference at
all?  I did get good results when I set the timing at idle but it
then it went way over advance at high rpm.  Is this "above the
throttle plate" vacuum port normally used in stock chevy use?
Thanks,
JI