<VV> Needed: NOS Drivers side rear 1/4 panel for a late modelcoupe or co...

Todd Miller chieftam at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 14:18:01 EDT 2013

There are some NOS pieces still out there.  I believe I have left and right late quarters for a convertible, along with a drivers front fender and the complete one piece front panel between the fenders. I bought them to repair my father's rusty 69 convertible that I located a number of years ago but the guy that had it wanted so much for it that I never got it and I went on to buy a couple of other convertibles. Hadn't thought about selling them as you never know when someone might crash in to my 69 convertible, but as long as I have them, I suspect that crash won't happen. Hank you are right though, they won't be real cheap.
Todd in Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone