<VV> Single Carburetor - Better formatted

Mike McCrae mmccrae6 at cox.net
Tue Apr 23 23:58:08 EDT 2013

Tony,
Again, I’m not trying to argue a theoretical point of view.....I’m telling you that four barrel adaptations is what I do......many, many of them. I’m telling you what seems to help stop the initial hesitation,
as well as all the other things I do regarding the application. If Matt ever prints that article I’ve sent in three times now in the last hour, please read it, and give an honest assessment to the content.
I sent it to Seth off-line, and he won’t answer me....I’m only relating to you what works really well in my hands....isn’t that what his forum is supposed to be about...? the sharing of experiences and ideas....?
You can theorize all day long, but it still doesn’t refute what actually works....and I do LOTS of these....?

Mike McCrae