<VV> Single Carburetor

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 15:55:17 EDT 2013

Mike,

So the individual cylinder's firing pulse from bank to bank is the source of the "flow" into the chamber and there are no exhaust leaks (at least in theory).  Thanks for the clarification.  My only other point is that, to the best of my experience, the VW carb/heat is transferred from the cabin air heat side of the heat exchanger and not from the exhaust side, but it has been awhile since I've had to work on one (a long while).

Bob

just back and forth in the chamber under the
manifold plenum.

Mike McCrae