<VV> Single Carburetor

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Apr 24 16:16:53 EDT 2013

You would have to have something that would force the exhaust through that system.  If you just have a tube running up there it wouldn't flow through.
The V8 Chevys I've had used a flapper on one side of the exhaust to force exhaust to flow through the intake manifold passage and out the other side.  The flapper was thermostatically controlled to open when the engine coolant reached a certain temperature.
Joel McGregor