<VV> . Re: Single Carburetor - Hot Air

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Apr 24 18:48:52 EDT 2013

That would be the correct way to do it.  A lever on the thermostat door that opened and closed a door to the air cleaner would be the "hot" ticket.  That would be like 1/2 the system on early small block Chevy engines since they had a hot air intake system as well as a carb base heated by exhaust.  Of course I used to remove both systems on mine and never had an issue except for slower warm ups in TX.
Joel McGregor