<VV> Mitty Track Update No.1

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 24 19:31:35 EDT 2013

We arrived at Road Atlanta 12:45 today.  No problems on the trip down.
Met Mike Levine who was also in line at registration. Place was crowded like last year.
Had a long wait and slow entry at drive in. Same as last year. We were next to last in line but, we have our usual pit area. Mike and I unloaded our cars, James Reeve arrived and a few minutes later Michael and Tracy LeVeque drove up and unloaded their car. Michael and James were busy getting James fitted in the drivers chair. Finally we got as much of our area set up as we could, covered the cars and it began to sprinkle rain.
Cloudy out at the moment but it quit raining. Weather for tomorrow looks good but the next three days are real iffy. Calling for 50 percent chance of rain and highs in the 60's. We'll see what happens. Test day drivers meeting at 7:30 tomorrow morning. First session is at 8;30. We have plenty of beer in case they don't go well!
Rick
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair