<VV> Single Carburetor - Better formatted

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 16:43:48 EDT 2013

 I think that's the general consensus. Even with the center mounted Holley 390, I think there are things in the multiple 1bbl world that would work. Bored HVs, other single barrel carbs, dual progressive 2bbl carbs, etc.

 But hey, the center mount manifolds give a high flow option for the turbo guys!

John Roberts