<VV> Battery/24R-6YR

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Apr 28 16:14:29 EDT 2013

Good information.  The 6YR series batteries are (in my experience)  more
expensive because of their higher capacity inside pieces.  GM starting  using
them over ten years ago in their battery trunk mounted designs (my  Buick
LeSabre and one of my sons Chevy Cobalt has them).  The trunk mount  takes
them away from the engine bay heat.  And they really do last over six  years.

Bob

In a message dated 4/28/2013 4:02:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,