<VV> California smog parts

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 17:51:32 EDT 2013

I have seen all of the parts mentioned replaced to return a smog engine to
"Pre-smog" configuration. I have also found many of those smog parts on
other engines. It has been almost 50 years, guys! The RT indicates that it
was originally a Smog-pump equipped motor. - Seth

In a message dated 4/29/2013 2:36:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,