<VV> smog pump cars, build verification

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 22:04:51 EDT 2013

JR,
AIR was not available at all for the 1965 Corvairs. And A/C was not
available in 1965, for the 140 HP engines, or in 1967.
And yes, your original engine should have been a RM unless someone swapped
the PG for a MT.

Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 4/29/2013 4:26:40 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,