<VV> Low oil pressure

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 5 11:53:17 EDT 2013

Thanks Tim, I went from Mobil One 15w-50 to M1 10w-30.  Old filter was Clark's, new is a Napa (Wix) gold.

On my old 140 I got 30 at idle and 40 running.  From everything I've read that's pretty much normal.  I'm really not comfortable with only 20 psi hot running down the highway.  Certainly if the oil light is flickering on at idle (it does) it's too low.

--Bryan