<VV> Test!!!

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 5 23:34:49 EDT 2013

Around the Chicago area, you can go to a "cruise night" (you park your  car there??) any night you wish and on many nights, you could hit three in the same night - and actually "cruise" through the main drag of each.  Most all of the older suburbs with what you (we in the midWest anyway) would think of as a traditional downtown area are looking for ways to bring people in and get some of their business back from the "big box" stores which are mostly located out on the perimeter of the burb.  It seems like some of the perimeter shopping areas - with expansive parking lots are catching on and striking back.

 For example - here is a LINK to 6 of them on 8/6.
http://carcruisechicago.com/
There are certainly more than that on Tuesday night - my guess is multiply by 3 or 4 for a decent estimate.

Later, JR