<VV> Spike not being quiet!

sgeast at interlog.com sgeast at interlog.com
Tue Aug 6 22:20:50 EDT 2013

So Spike's boom is responsible for bringing down the old oak tree? For
shame Smitty. Spike is hereby sentenced to a longer punishment then
ARod and has no right to appeal (LOL)

Stan East

Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 00:26:52 -0400
  From: "Smitty" <vairologist at cox.net>
  Subject: <VV> Quiet Out There
  To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>

Smitty Says;  You think it is quiet because you aren't paying attention.

Did nobody hear the loud boom coming from VIR during the Olympics?
That was when Spike puked his innards all over half a County while
running faster
  than he ever did before.
  I have a large market sack full of scrap metal that stayed in the car plus a
  block that almost became two parts.  I have been very industriously packing
  new parts into another block.  With a little luck Spike will become a
  Pheonix in about 3 days.