<VV> alternator ground wire?

rich dixon dixon5553 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 13:37:24 EDT 2013

Hi; On my 1966 110 Monza, when reinstalling the alternator that's been off for six years, I can't seem to find the ground wire coming off the wiring harness for the alternator.
I have only two connectors coming off the harness that's used for the alternator. Where is the ground wire? Is this separate? A picture would be appreciated.

Also, aside from Clarks, any does anyone know of local sources (NAPA/AutoZone) to obtain an  oil pan drain bolt washer.

Thanks.

Rich