<VV> EM heater plenum insulation?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:23:52 EDT 2013

Hi guys.  I've pulled the entire heater system out of the 62 to clean it
and prep the car for year round driver use (in NorthEast Pennsylvania).
 Everything is good and clean now.  The only portion I found was insulated
was the plenum that goes against the firewall just forward of the blower
fan/heater doors assembly.

I had to remove that insulation as I'm sure most are aware it continuously
comes apart a little at a time and decorates the inside of the car.

Does anyone have a fast, easy, and inexpensive method (or at least two out
of the three!) for re-insulating this somewhat before putting it back in?

Thanks,

Ray Rodriguez III
Certifiable Vair Nut