<VV> Windshield wiper switch access: '65 Monza convert

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 16 14:36:05 EDT 2013

Since you mention intermittent wipers, I can't recall the last time I used the high position, but in many cases would like some sort of intermittent setting.  On some Japanese cars they didn't use an adjustable interval, just a third position on the switch with a pre-set delay.  Since the wagon currently has single speed wipers I was thinking that would be a nice setup and look totally stock, since it would use a normal two speed switch.  Any idea how to go about such a thing on the electrical side?

--Bryan