<VV> In the news

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 15:22:27 EDT 2013

Nice article, thanks for sharing. I bought the book about the investigation
of Nader by GM after it was mentioned here for the cost of postage plus 99
cents. I was going to buy unsafe at the same time but could not find one at
a reasonable price, apparently people think it is a collectors item!
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Springs, FL

--