<VV> For Sale: 1965 Corsa Coupe

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:04:48 EDT 2013

FYI: This is a Willow Run car.

I am selling this car for the family of a Corvair friend that recently
passed away. *Not that I want to, but I will be putting this car on eBay
this Friday* to try and minimize the time it's on the market. Please act
quickly if you or someone you know would be interested. I don't really want
to pay eBay to sell this car.

*Remember the price is negotiable.*

Thanks,
Tom in Baltimore

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/93079458@N08/sets/72157634935413047/>

This car  is in very solid condition. Some of the special items this car is