<VV> 3 DAY BAD AUGUST SALE - AD

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Aug 20 19:10:58 EDT 2013

August has proven itself to be a truly bleak month for Corvair sales....
So what to do til September gets here?

I have taken on an engine rebuild which helps pass the time, but I
thought I'd try and generate some parts sales. These sales were
presented to our online NEWS folks first last Friday, so they got a head
start!

SPECIAL AUGUST SALES - I've got lots of free time to bolt flywheels so
why not buy a few? All flywheels are $30.00 off the regular price from
now until Aug 23rd! Rebuilt distributors are also 20% off during that
same time period. All tuneup kits are 20% off as well. (Remember, this
is Dale stuff)
And (why not?) high output alternators and conversion kits are 20% off
too - Mention special discount code 8-8-88 when you order and remember -
these spceials end August 23 2013!

If you also check our website you'll see that our regular monthly sale
is a BOGO deal as well.

Happy hunting.
Lon Wall
Corvairunderground.com