<VV> can't seem to idle down

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 01:12:04 EDT 2013

after rebuilding the carbs, replacing all the gaskets,
insulators, vacuum hoses and modulator, and balancing the carbs,  I can't
get it to idle to a nice low idle.  If I set it down to around 650 rpm, it
idles alright, but when I put it into drive it idles down to around 300 rpm
and dies out.  So I have it set higher so I can drive it.  Even on start up,
after a few moments of warm up, it doesn't kick down very much.  But there
is no after burn when I shut the car off.  I have been playing around with
it for a couple years now, but need more help.  Any suggestions.
Thanks for your time
Shawn
Calgary, Alberta

Use These Instructions....  foolproof...

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/nallm/carbalance.htm

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio