<VV> Address of Corvair Underground

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 01:48:59 EDT 2013

I would call first - before just showing up. It's only polite. -Seth

In a message dated 8/22/2013 10:47:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
patiomatt at aol.com writes:

Hey All;

My brother and I are doing some  buggying about an hour away from Corvair
Underground (we are at Sandlake,  Or). We need some Corvair parts so we are
thinking about taking a trip over  their, but we need an address. The
website only shows a PO Box number. Does  anyone have a physical address for
them? Thanks...

Gary  Berry

Center  of McMinnville!

2731 NE Bunn Rd, McMinnville, OR 97128