<VV> NECC Time Trials at Pocono. CANCELLED for 2013.

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 24 11:10:49 EDT 2013

Hi.   I regret to inform you all that we had to cancel the NECC Time Trials at Pocono Raceway this year.  This event, which was scheduled for Sunday, September 22, 2013, was not feasible due to insurance costs.  We'll be doing time trials at some other track next year.   In the meantime, if you live in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or Delaware, we invite you to join our caravan to the Clark's Fall Classic Car Show, which is scheduled for September 14.  Full details on the NECC website at www.neccmotorsports.com   Al Lacki for NECC