<VV> Interior paint colors.

Paul Sergeant paulsgt at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 26 22:15:25 EDT 2013

Folks,
I may be stating the obvious here (my apologies ahead of time if so).

My Danube blue 65 Monza Convertible with light blue interior came from the
factory with the painted portions of the dash painted the color of the
outside of the car.  In other words, my dash panel is Danube blue with a
flattening agent.   The rest of the interior metal surfaces are painted the
light blue metallic to match the upholstery.  There may be other color
combinations where this was the case.

FWIW,

Paul Sergeant
Central Division Director / President – CORSA
65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
66 Corsa Coupe (140/4 – 28,000 orig. miles)
61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon

CORSA Since 1975
Member – HACOA, Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians.