<VV> FS: 1968 500 Coupe/Baltimore, MD/$3100 (w/ Corsa drivetrain included)

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:03:38 EDT 2013

I've decided I don't have the time to convert my stock-looking '68 500
(110/PG/66k miles) into a 140/4-speed, so I need the money to buy a 4-speed
LM. I've recently rebuilt the suspension using polyurethane bushings where
possible replacing the springs with HD ones with one coil cut from each.

Included in the sale are the following:
- Complete '66 Corsa drivetrain (engine has been disassembled, but is all
there)
- Original coil springs
- '68 clutch/brake pedal assembly including unique bracket/rod

Much more information can be found on my Craigslist ad by clicking
here<http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/4028623299.html>

The Flick account hi-res photos can be seen by clicking
here<http://www.flickr.com/photos/93079458@N08/sets/72157635242370074/>

Reply by e-mail or text or call me at 443-five-one-nine-3056.

--
Tom in Baltimore
<http://corvairfleet.blogspot.com/>