<VV> Interior Color

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Wed Aug 28 04:44:12 EDT 2013

Headliner: White
Carpet: Black or dark Turquoise

That would be the white/black interior RPO 798 with interior paint "S" if
Black
Or - RPO 797 with interior paint "H" if Turquoise

What is the TRIM code on the Fisher Body ID plate on the rear engine frame
rail?
What is the PAINT code?

I've got a 1965 Monza with the 798 S codes (White/Black)and the paint is P
- Evening Orchid
It's going to be a beauty when it's restored!

Dan

--
Danny Davis
Seattle