<VV> Looking for LM body

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 10:41:41 EDT 2013

Hi Chris,
You should consider Ned Madsens 1966 Monza Coupe. VERY NICE body and car in general. A survivor. You didn't mention if you want it for nothing so I am assuming you would consider an excellent ride. And he is in Kansas. Not much involved with shipping costs for you.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301