<VV> EM gas cap

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sat Aug 31 03:36:46 EDT 2013

On 8/30/2013 11:17 PM, Jay Maechtlen wrote:
> Ok - on my mutant EM, the gas cap is exposed.
> It has a somewhat crusty chrome gas cap.
> Since a normal Corvair hides its cap, nobody advertises fancy gas caps
> for them.
> Any idea what vehicle would have an exposed gas cap that would fit the
> 'Vair neck?
ok, so much for research skills - it seems that the same cap is used on
a bazillion other cars of that vintage - I'll check speed catalogs and
see what's there-

I'm still open to suggestions as to style, source.
thanks
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans