<VV> Engine Install

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Dec 4 11:53:36 EST 2013

Put a bottle jack on the diff and jack the diff low to help with the angle
and not snapping off the snout.

Have the engine supported so it can be at an angle to the ground, or play
with various car angles to the ground and that jack on the diff to get the
engine path level to the ground. The latter is preferred, but sometimes not
achievable.

Frank DuVal

Original email: