<VV> "Performance Corvairs" as a Christmas gift (AD)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 14:44:43 EST 2013

It is possible that you have not picked up your Christmas gifts yet, or
hinted to your significant other about your own "need". Since Halloween and
Thanksgiving have now passed by, I feel comfortable in suggesting a Christmas
 present. Performance Corvairs, the new book by Bill Fisher and Seth
Emerson  (that would be me), is available through several outlets, including the
publisher, California Bill's Automotive Handbooks.  You can also buy  the
book directly from the author (still me), and I will autograph the book for
you or the intended "Giftee", and mail it right out. The price is $29 for the
 book and $6 for "custom" shipping. (US Postal Priority Mail)

You can see a sample in PDF form at:
https://californiabills.com/pdfs/performancecorvairs_Sample.pdf

If the link does not come through, drop me an E-mail and I will send it
directly to you.

To order, send a $35 check or Money Order to:

Seth Emerson
3462 Kirkwood Dr.
San Jose,  CA 95117

Have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic holiday season.

-Seth