<VV> Was Engine Installion Now Dreaded Snout Crack

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 14:41:37 EST 2013

Harry, there isn't one, unless the throw out bearing gets a chance to
cock a bit and stick on the edge. you would not think that would happen
being snapped into the springs of the arm and riding flat on the
pressure plate arms. Should be fine. It uses the full length of the
snout in normal use. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone